You guarantee that you are of legal age and that the communicated data is true, accurate, complete and current, being responsible for any nonconformity. If the communicated data belongs to a third party, you guarantee that you informed such third party about the conditions set out in this document and that you were authorised to provide its data to Proef for the indicated purposes.
PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COLLECTION AND TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
If you are not a Proef Customer, your data will only be processed if you provide to the Company, namely, if you request a contact in connection with a quote for a service or product.
The personal data is processed electronically and in strict compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, and will not be used for any purpose other than that for which the data owner’s consent has been given.
It is worth noting that you are not obliged to provide Proef with your personal data that it may request (hence, you may enforce your right of opposition at any time), but if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to provide our services, manage your application or answer any questions you may have.
During part of your browsing on the Proef website, we may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including web page response times, download errors, length of visit to certain web pages, information regarding your interaction with them, and the methods used to exit them. We may also collect technical information to help us identify your device for fraud prevention and diagnostic purposes.
DATA TREATMENT PURPOSE
The purposes and grounds on which Proef handles your personal data depend on your position as an applicant, employee or supplier/customer/user.
If you are an applicant or supplier/customer/user (individual tradesmen, self-employed or supplier employees), please bear in mind that your personal data will be collected and processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Recruitment – includes recruitment activities to provide services or backoffice functions, such as research and selection. Regarding the provision of services, there is an approach to Proef 's current and potential clients, in order to find a placement opportunity at Proef, as well as related activities. In this context, data related to wage processing and human resources management will also be processed;
- Execution of contracts – includes activities such as entering into contracts with Proef and partners, as well as communication with third parties involved in contracts (insurance companies, beneficiaries, intermediaries), as well as all activities required to perform the service agreement, namely the processing of payments;
- Development and improvement of services – includes activities required for the development and improvement of services provided by Proef, activity analysis and processing for potential future opportunities.
If you are a supplier or a client, your personal data will be collected and processed, mainly, for the following purposes:
- Communications - includes the necessary contacts so that we can get in touch with you regarding our contracts;
- Development and improvement of services - includes activities necessary for the development and improvement of services provided to or by Proef, activity analysis, processing for statistical and scientific purposes, as well as to offer you services or obtain support and services from you;
- Compliance with legal obligations - In certain circumstances, to assist us in the statement, enforcement or defence of a right.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
Proef undertakes to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorised access. An appropriate level of security shall be considered in relation to the risks presented by the treatment in relation to the nature of the data to be protected.
According to law, Proef has taken the necessary action to ensure that the data provided is protected against access or use by unauthorised third parties.
Proef takes all reasonable measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data, making every effort and security to protect your personal data from improper use, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Our measures include the implementation of appropriate access controls to ensure that we encrypt, pseudonymize and anonymize personal data whenever possible.
Access to your personal data is only allowed in accordance with the abovementioned terms, always based on the actual need for its knowledge, and subject to strict contractual obligations of confidentiality when processed by third parties.
Although the transmission of data through the internet or website may not warrant total security against intrusions, Proef and its service providers will endeavour their best efforts to implement and maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures designed to protect your personal data in compliance with the applicable data protection requirements.
PERSONAL DATA TRANSMISSION
Proef, in regards to its activity, may resort to third parties for the provision of certain services. The provision of these services may imply access by these entities to the personal data of our Clients. In such case, Proef will take appropriate steps to ensure that the entities that have access to the data are reputable and offer the highest guarantees at this level, which will be duly represented and warranted in a contract to be signed between Proef and the applicable third party(ies).
Thus, any entity subcontracted by Proef will treat the personal data of our Clients, in the name and on behalf of Proef, under the obligation of adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures in order to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorised access and any other form of unlawful treatment.
In any case, Proef remains liable for the personal data you provide to us.
Under the applicable law, Proef is required to disclose data to the Tax Administration, Social Security, Working Conditions Authority, and upon the issue of court orders, to judicial authorities.
DATA OWNER’S RIGHTS
Under the terms of the Data Protection Act, the data owner is ensured the right to access, update, rectify or delete its personal data, as well as the right to portability, limitation and opposition to the treatment thereof, at any time through following channels:
Mailing Address: Rua do Poente, 166, 4785-509 Trofa
You also have the right to submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Commission if you believe that your rights to your personal data have been breached.
The Data Owner or its legal representative warrants that the communicated data is true, accurate, complete and current.
If the communicated data belongs to a third party, it is the responsibility of the person who communicates the data to ensure that it is legally entitled to provide such data and inform such third party of the conditions set out in this document and ensure that it is authorised to provide their data under the conditions and for the purposes indicated in this Policy.